Saturday, October 20, 2007

gladiater in arena consilium capit

This will be my last and final post as the Limit King because I have abdicated the throne for there are too many backstabbers and unscrupulous people in the arena for me. I have walked away and don't plan on ever getting back involved in NYC poker. What once was a great run turned into a shit house run by people with no morals or respect for the game they just want to treat all players like suckers and squeeze there last dimes from them. Granted most of these shitheads deserve what is going on around them and I cant feel bad for them. They are degenerates and could care less that they are being taken advantage of. Now you might say that this is sour grapes, being that I am not involved any longer but it was my choice I had no desire to put up with winy jack-offs and there petty bickering over the most stupidest shit. I tried to keep it going but with the new breed of people hanging around I felt that it would be better for me to just walk away and I did. But at least I did get my pound of flesh, for the old king still has it. As I kicked the ever loving shit out of some snot nosed disrespectful piece of shit. I couldn't even call it a fight for I made this kids face look like chop meat. Now you ask why would I be proud of that if you ever met this piece of shit it was only a matter of time and deep down I know I probably saved him from something far worse. As a old school NYC poker guy I came up the hard way and nobody was going to disrespect that. Until I regroup and plan my next action I wish all of my friends happy trails and to my enemy's what could I say but the King is gone but not forgotten.

1 comment:

Kennebeck said...

Now you can start your writing career as the Ex-LimitKingNYC. Just write about the good ol' days! Don't let the wheels stop turning.